So this is part one of our photo journey to Minnesota and California. We'll start the journey with poor Will 12hours in to our 15 hour trip to Minnesota. We were both super tired looking...but I had the camera. hahaha.
Our first glimpse of wildlife at our fabulous cabin compound...a sweet hummingbird.
and such a pretty view.
Playing with BB guns. Aiming at beer cans...true Garbisch style.
Will takes aim at the lake...he doesn't miss.
curlers and guns are the only way to go
playing some pool down in my dad's tavern (that used to be a boathouse)
look! a loon!
Laura and Ellie stopped by for a super fun visit!! I've been friends with Laura since forever, and it was super fun getting to meet her new baby!!
pretty rocks at the shore
going out for a sweet sunset pontoon ride
my dad...the casual boat captain
a baby bald eagle we spotted!
more pool time with Will, dad and grandpa
grandpa teased me as I prepped for every shot (including this...my big break). guess I know where my sarcasm gene comes from.
Our first glimpse of wildlife at our fabulous cabin compound...a sweet hummingbird.
and such a pretty view.
Playing with BB guns. Aiming at beer cans...true Garbisch style.
Will takes aim at the lake...he doesn't miss.
curlers and guns are the only way to go
playing some pool down in my dad's tavern (that used to be a boathouse)
look! a loon!
Laura and Ellie stopped by for a super fun visit!! I've been friends with Laura since forever, and it was super fun getting to meet her new baby!!
pretty rocks at the shore
going out for a sweet sunset pontoon ride
my dad...the casual boat captain
a baby bald eagle we spotted!
more pool time with Will, dad and grandpa
grandpa teased me as I prepped for every shot (including this...my big break). guess I know where my sarcasm gene comes from.Will, wakeboarding for the first time
And Will sails too!! They came in fourth in the race, but had a blast!!










I like the plaid shirt Will!
ReplyDeletePop