Pretty sure I should be grading that stack of college essays that are whispering evil things from the edge of my desk (shut UP! You're just paper!! I think), or writing those letters of rec (a.k.a. "you're soooo awesome...sorta" letters) my sweet students have begged for me to complete by October 1st. But that stuff just isn't, well, fun.
It's moments like this where I open up the Internet with the noble intention of expanding my understanding of Hamlet's soliloquies, or editing my students' Journalism articles. But then something funny happens, and my fingers type in "funny cat videos" or "witty blogs" and I'm sent on a tour of all things frivolous (but undeniably FABULOUS) the Internet has to offer.
My new favorite obsessions (not safe for the eyes of young children!)...
And just cause it's pretty epic, here's a video of Tik Tok, ala Star Trek.
Ok...back to "work".
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment