Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grand Celebrations!

Sunday night we had a big ole party at our favorite party restaurant, Mexico Lindo's, to celebrate mom's birthday & retirement AND our baby shower! It was a BLAST!! Jessica and I were cracking up the entire night. So fun to get to hang out with her again!! Flowers, presents and laughter. Such a fun group of crazy friends and family!
Mom and Cevza - all smiles!
Getting to open up some of the SUPER nice baby gifts (and NO, this wasn't champagne). Will and I loved the adorable outfits and SUPER soft stuffed animals. Soooo sweet and generous! Nick and mom goofing around - LOL!!

Chris and dad, enjoying their margaritas. Mom, wearing birthday ribbons and smelling her new perfume.
The entertainer played awesome Mexican music all night long - the best ambient music for our rowdy party!
Huge thanks to mom, dad and Nick for an AWESOME night! Who knew that celebrating THREE things at once would be three times the fun?! Will and I had a blast, laughing, eating and hanging with family and friends. Good times!!

1 comment: