Thursday, June 11, 2009

Candid Camera

Will has been playing and playing his Ukulele, Lani, for a quite a few days now. Although he isn't quite singing songs yet, he is strumming out some awesome chords that I really wanted to share. Will, however, is quite camera shy and refused to let me film him...which is why I had to get sneaky and shot this video without his knowledge. Mwuahahaha. If it's any clue to the frequency of his playing, he was filmed here while I cooked up veggies, and he was grilling pork loin on the BBQ. Lani is with him everywhere he goes...cooking, repairing doors, watching tv, relaxing on the beach, cleaning house...everywhere.



Pretty nice strumming, huh? Although he was a bit surprised at my sneaky tactics, he eventually relented and let me post his video. Such a good sport!

Even though he seemed distracted by Lani while we prepared dinner, the cedar smoked pork loin and green been, pepper stir fry turned out awesome. Will proves that multitasking is truly an art.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! William, it sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready for the Davis clan.... OK, seriously, when do I get to visit? FC, Debby Doo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the moment at 00:16 (your clap, Will's smile) just tickles me. You two rock :)

    ReplyDelete