Tuesday, we went back to our favorite chill spot, Kailua Beach. We've got this beach thing down to a science, as you can clearly see from our umbrella, blanket, snack set up below.
Here is Will...
...rolling in the sand....
...all the way down the beach...
...and dashing to the waves to clean off all the sand that stuck to him...silly.

Here's an action shot of Eileen surfing the waves...

...all the way until the wave lands her on shore.
Here is Will...
...rolling in the sand....
...all the way down the beach...
...and dashing to the waves to clean off all the sand that stuck to him...silly.
Here's an action shot of Eileen surfing the waves...

...all the way until the wave lands her on shore.




More beautiful pictures! Love it. It's terrific to see you all together again. The shave ice is so ono ono and we could taste it from here!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO jealous! You guys all look like you are having a blast:)
ReplyDeleteOnly the coolest couples wear matching shirts. I think this was the day I got my awesome sunburn. I'm STILL red.
ReplyDelete