Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Ben!

Even though it's a bit early for Boy's Day (or for Ben's first birthday), Will and I wanted to send a shout out to our man Ben way over in Saratoga, CA! We know we only got to meet you once - the day before we moved - but you have a place in our hearts, Ben, and a place in our backyard! We have a special section of our garden named in Ben's honor...we call it the "BENto box". Get it? Bento? We're so punny, we know. Hope you (and your parents, too, I guess) get to come visit us sometime soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!!! Woohoo! The little man made it onto your blog! I saw the "babes" blurb and got all butt-hurt that our guy wasn't a fave. :( Ha ha. Just remember, you guys are invited to his party...C'mon, how can you deny a face like that?

    ReplyDelete