Last night we celebrated Nick's birthday (a bit early) by dining at the Oceanarium. This place is amazing. The restaurant itself is wrapped around a two-story aquarium full of fish, coral, stingrays and WATER! And on Thursdays it's all-you-can-eat! And I'm not talking about some lame buffet full of pasta, bread and salad...I'm talking all-you-can-devour king crab, snow crab, tacos, roasted veggies, oysters, mussels, sushi, sashimi, mahi, whole thai snapper, prime rib, poke, smoked steak, fruits and desserts. It was an incredible spread - good choice, Nick!
Here's Nick hungrily chowing down on his 4th or 5th plate of king crab.
And here's dad looking a bit confused wondering where all his crab legs went. Hint: I think you ate them, dad!
We were lucky enough to be seated right next to the tank and it was (almost) hard to focus on stuffing our faces, because we were so distracted by the beautiful fish and the mermaid who visited our table. Here she is feeding and "dancing" with a giant stingray in the tank. Sorry if it's a bit fuzzy...we're still trying to figure out how to work the video option on our camera.
Yumalicious! BTW NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING can top the amazing seafood spread at your wedding. I still daydream about it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Parvin about your wedding, that sashimi salad was oooooh so good. Happy Birthday to Nick! We love the video too, that gal has the BEST job EVER.
ReplyDelete