Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playing ketsup...

Hey again!

Just watched the Steelers kick some birdy butt...so sad. Oh well. I guess sometimes the underdogs just stay...under...and dogs? Hmmm...what a strange saying. Fun superbowl, though! Fabulous commercials and an exciting game!! Can't ask for much more than that.
So, we've been feeling a bit guilty about not sending more pics of, well...everything. So here is our pathetic attempt to let you see some things that we've done these past 5 months...
Our newest backyard discovery...Monarch butterfly catterpillars. They're HUGE!!! And huuuuungry.



Brand spanking new couches. Koa & Pia approved.


Panorama of the backyard.


Torch ginger is taking over the backyard!! Seriously, though...it's everywhere.

Pretty flowers everywhere we look...even behind the garage!


Merry (belated) Christmas! Here's our fancy Christmas table all set for our first real Hawaiian Christmas dinner as a family! Mele Kalikimaka!
Look! We made doors where a WALL was! Hooray us!
Construction on Nick's addition - mid-build. Thank goooodness it's all over now. We'll take some pics of the digs in all its shiny glory. Well worth all the dust and drama. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Love the construction pics, that addition is HUGANTIC. So glad that the dust has settled and I look forward to seeing the the "shiny" photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate your backyard. Its ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta!!! I love your website and am so glad you guys have your own blog so I can stalk you daily! Your home and the view are just beautiful--the dinner table looked fantastic on Christmas. We miss you all SO MUCH! Hugs and kisses. I'll be checking in often.

    Parvin, Arian & Jasmine

    ReplyDelete