
Look! It's US!!

Yes...those are curlers in my hair. I'm starting a new trend...you'll see. The morning hosts had some clever banter about how silly we looked and how we turned their show into a drinking game (right...at 5am). It was just so much fun to be on TV. We hope to be on at least once a month. Any advice for clever pics to send in is much appreciated!
Our morning fame was made even brighter when I found out that school was cancelled! Yay for broken water mains at Le Jardin Academy! My favorite! We all did a little happy dance around the living room - the "No School & We're on TV" dance.
After thoroughly enjoying our happy moment, we all threw on some shoes and headed up to the Makapu'u Lighthouse for an incredible morning hike. Even Nakoa and Haupia joined us on the 2mile hike up the mountain!
Here's Koa giving his best "I'm ready" face.



Happy pups at the lookout...
After enjoying the view (and the whales) we all headed back down hill...
...where Pia promptly fell asleep in the backseat. Two pooped pups!
ps...school is cancelled AGAIN today! Those pesky water mains. Doin' my dance...happy no school dance...
That picture of you pointing is RAD. So, I posted a comment about 5 minutes ago but something went wrong, so if it posted and what I'm about to say is a repeat, sorry. Anyway, I think its quite amazing that you and I BOTH got two days off from school due to unexpected circumstances. Mine was for unusually heavy snow in London. Anyway, I KNOW the "no school happy dance" you speak of. I danced it last Monday and it is the best dance ever. Here's to freak snow storms and broken water mains!
ReplyDelete